Travelling alone with your child

If you are travelling with a child under 18 years old, you need permission from the other parent with parental responsibility. You fill in the consent form together. This shows the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee that you have permission to travel abroad with the child.

Choose your situation:

Proving permission with a form

With the completed consent form, you prove to the Marechaussee that you have permission. You sign the form together with the other person who has parental responsibility.

Individual advice

If your situation is not in the options above, contact the Centre for International Child Abduction for personal advice.