Application for Schengen Visa

As the captain of a professional or recreational vessel, you can use this form in English to register crew members or passengers who require a visa. You can print the form, fill it in and hand it over at a Dutch border crossing point.

In the attachments you can find forms in the languages Dutch, Turkish, English/Chinese, English/Russian and French/Arabic.